Want to earn cryptocurrency, JUST for shopping and buying things you already buy anyway?
There's an exciting new shopping app that is now being used by over 300,000 people worldwide and it pays you "cash back" (in the form of cryptocurrency) for purchases made through the app!
For example, I bought some items on eBay and when you shop on eBay through the app, you could get an amount equal to 50% of your purchase BACK, in cryptocurrency.
When you buy something on BestBuy through the app, you could get an amount equal to 100% of your purchase price BACK, in cryptocurrency.
(The percentages are subject to change, but the app clearly tells you the % in crypto back that you will earn before you make any purchases.)
This course will walk you through:
- Where to download the app
- How to use the app
- How to get cash back (in crypto) for purchases you make through the app
- How to maximize your potential earnings from the app
And, because they are having a special Christmas promotion, if you download the app by December 25th, you could receive a $100 crypto bonus!
($30 purchase required to qualify, but you can get up to 100% of that back in crypto. After Christmas, the bonus reduces to $50.)
Enroll in this course today and you'll learn:
- How to qualify for your $100 signing bonus (until December 25 - after which it reduces to $50)
- How to earn up to $100 in crypto for each referral you send to the app (until December 25 - after which it reduces to $50) and
- How to get "crypto back" (up to 100% for your online purchases made through the app
Enroll in this FREE COURSE today and receive crypto just for shopping!
Required Cryptocurrency Disclaimer:
"This information is intended to be educational and is not tailored to the investment needs of any specific investor. Investing in tokens, cryptocurrencies and other securities involves risks, including the loss of principal. Crypto markets can be more volatile than mainstream markets due to increased risks of adverse issuer, political, market, or economic developments, all of which are magnified in crypto or emerging markets. These risks are particularly significant for investments that focus on a single token or cryptocurrency."